[EM] Tideman data results

John john.r.moser at gmail.com
Thu May 16 17:42:25 PDT 2019

Well then.

https://github.com/jrmoserbaltimore/libdemocrav/blob/refactor/UnitTests/resources/testcases/HistoricElections.simpletabulatortest

"smith set" is the smith set.

"schwartz set" is valid when the smith set and schwartz set differ.

When the smith or schwartz set are 1, a tabulator can test itself as
"condorcet-smith" or "condorcet-schwartz"

Other valid types of results are "tideman's alternative" (if schwartz = 1,
elect; else eliminate non-smith, runoff 1, repeat); "tideman's alternative
smith" (elects by smith set = 1); "tideman's alternative schwartz"
(schwartz set elimination); and "meek-stv".

This is an extremly basic outcome format.  The json format.. I can't parse
yet.