[EM] High Resolution Inferred Approval version of ASM

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Tue Jun 25 15:59:18 PDT 2019

Hello Toby,
Give me a little credit. I am well aware of the distinction you make.
Which implies I think it is irrelevant. Whether the voters control the
distribution of weighting among the candidates, those scores, like in a
points system, will still count against each other. Something to do with
Occams razor.

R. L.