[EM] Herding sheep

VoteFair electionmethods at votefair.org
Sat Aug 4 21:21:45 PDT 2018

I've written a new article that includes election-method reform
explanations, and it's now published at Democracy Chronicles:

   https://democracychronicles.org/postwar-monopoly/

It explains that the "biggest campaign contributors" who control the
Republican party also control Democratic primary(!) elections.  Of
course the "how" involves what we call "vote splitting," but I've
avoided that term and call it a "divide-and-conquer strategy."  I
explain it using the analogy of herding sheep.

If you want to refer to any sections of it when you write feedback,
please feel free to include the text you are criticizing (or possibly
complimenting).

I highly recommend reading it.

Richard Fobes