[EM] [CES #16423] Re: Updates on 3-2-1 and GOLD (minor rule adjustments)

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:07:58 PDT 2017

I agree that MJ3-2-1 would be a good method. (Minor point: I'd use
graduated majority judgment instead of MJ, because it gives a simple
real-number "graduated median" which can be used for tiebreakers, while the
MJ tiebreaker was optimized for compliance proofs).

Still, as a practical reform proposal, I don't want to pollute 3-2-1's
relative simplicity.