[EM] Resume: Proportional multi-winner ranked voting methods -

Armando pitocco.ma at anche.no
Sun Jun 4 05:17:26 PDT 2017

Online the aforementioned mathematicians society use Schulze-stv in real life.
There is a website that let you manage and calculate the vote: https://modernballots.com <https://modernballots.com/>
Whit this site you can also produce a proportionally ordered list, if you need seats have different weight.

Other website using a proportionally Condorcet system is http://civs.cs.cornell.edu <http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/>