[EM] Resume: Proportional multi-winner ranked voting methods -

steve bosworth stevebosworth at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:41:09 PDT 2017

Hi Armondo,
In response to your kind thanks below,  I would still like to point out that in contrast to  Associational Proportional Representation (APR), the "proportional multi-winner Condorcet [method] in very large magnitude constituencies" which you currently seem to prefer would still "waste" some citizen's votes both quantitatively and qualitatively.  Also, each of the Condorcet methods for counting the votes is much more difficult for ordinary citizens to understand.
What do you think?
Steve

Today's Topics:

   1. Resume: Proportional multi-winner ranked voting methods -
      guidelines? (Armando)

Message: 1