[EM] MAM vs Schulze (3-slot Smith//Score)

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Tue Oct 11 13:43:10 PDT 2016

Chris,

I agree, just give points to the equal top candidates.

Or if more extensive rankings are wanted for the purpose of finding Smith,
use standard ordinal ballots with an extra check box beside each candidate
name.  Check the box iff you want to contribute a point to that candidate
in the point count should she make it into Smith.