[EM] MAM vs Schulze

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:44:56 PDT 2016

(Replying farther down)

On Oct 5, 2016 11:13 AM, "Markus Schulze" <
markus.schulze at alumni.tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> on the other side, the simulations have also shown that
> the worst pairwise defeat of the Schulze winner is usually
> weaker than the worst defeat of the MAM winner.

(endquote )

The MAM winner has no defeats that aren't  nullified by being the weakest
defeat in a cycle whose other defeats are affirmed.

...and those affirmed stronger defeats are affirmed because that _can't_ be
said of them.

Additionally, I remind you that our topic is MAM vs Schulze. Therefore the
pairwise comparison most relevant here is the pairwise comparison between
MAM & Schulze.    ...a comparison which MAM wins several times more often
than Schulze does.

Michael Ossipoff

http://lists.electorama.com/pipermail/election-methods-electorama.com/2000-November/069868.html

https://www.mail-archive.com/election-methods-list@eskimo.com/msg02310.html