[EM] MMPO

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Sun Oct 2 16:26:18 PDT 2016

Michael,

You have a good memory.

Zero to ten might be enough resolution for this technique to work for
typical levels of information.

Here's another criterion idea for use with Score style ballots:

We could say that candidate X strongly covers candidate Y iff X pairwise
beats every candidate that Y beats including the virtual candidates (if
any) that Y beats.

In particular, if Y beats a certain score level by having its median score
higher than that level, then so should X.

Forest