[EM] Small National Assembly. Bottom-Up Government.

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:34:53 PST 2016

I said that people don't take well to offers of being led by a party.

Exception: People are more than willing to be led-by-the-nose by the
Democrat Party.

You seem to feel that parties are a bad thing.

If there were legitimate, honest elections, parties serve a useful purpose
by writing  platforms and conveniently identifying & classify candidates
according to what they offer.

Parties & their platforms clarify and summarize the offerings.

Read the platforms of the various progressive parties, and you'll see what
I mean.

I like those platforms and their proposals. If we had honest elections,
with Approval voting, I'd approve the candidates of all of those parties.

But, as you suggested, a new Bottom-Up government (if things ever reach
that stage) will be spontaneous instead of party-led.

Michael Ossipoff