[EM] PAR theory

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:37:15 PST 2016

Basically, the TL;DR message of my previous two messages in this thread is:
if there is a voted majority Condorcet winner, then that candidate's
supporters should be sure to reject any rival who will get more
first-choice votes, even if that means bullet voting; and supporters of a
rival who will get a minority of above-bottom votes should top-rank the
VMCW if the VMCW is their second choice. Both of these "strategies" are
relatively obvious, and thus I believe likely on naive ballots, but they
cannot be guaranteed.