[EM] [CES #15267] Re: PAR: nearly-equivalent rules

Ted Stern dodecatheon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:13:39 PST 2016

The first round of Step 3 could be made summable with the addition of an
NxN array where row i accumulates, from a ballot that does not Prefer the
i-th candidate, Accept points cast for any candidates besides the i-th
candidate.

I'm not sure if that same array could be used for step 4, however.  In
fact, step 4 is not entirely clear to me.

Ted