[EM] Definition of CD on the wiki

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 13 18:03:54 PST 2016

Hello,
I'm working on expanding my old "method DNA" concept, and I had the thought of adding CD to the checker/fixer. I have a couple of questions.Chicken Dilemma Criterion - Electowiki

1. The definition seems to leave open the possibility that the B voters vote B>C. E.g.40 C35 A>B25 B>C
Does CD prohibit a B victory here?
2. If CD is about the cooperation between the A and B factions, why is the defection penalty triggered only by the B voters? E.g.40 C35 A25 B>A
All of the A voters defected and CD has no issue with this. Is the assumption that they should naturally conclude that they have nothing to lose by voting A>B? That seems only true if those voters are confident that CD will apply (e.g., that the C voters really won't participate in the A-B contest).
Kevin