[EM] Symmetric ICT reformulation and exploration

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 21:29:35 PST 2016

Yes, it would make sense, and be interesting for a voting-system reform
proposal to include CVT in its list of offered methods. Offer a complete
variety, and let the initiative committee &/or the public choose. The
addition of CVT would greatly broaden the variety. So the list could be:

Approval
Score
Bucklin
MDDTR
CVT

Actually, it might be best to include IRV, with a fair assessment of its
advantages & disadvantages, so that people won't think that IRV is being
prejudcially ignored, and so as to answer, in advance, any arguments from
FairVote.

Michael Ossipoff