[EM] Symmetric ICT reformulation and exploration

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 17:18:08 PST 2016

Delegated methods like that are almost surely better, but I've enountered
resistance to them, when proposing them. Well, a few of us proposed one to
an IRVist, and he soundly rejected it.

But maybe CVT or some other delegated method like Asset Voting could be
publicly accepted. That IRVist is the only person that I've asked.

How does CVT differ from Asset-Voting?

Michael Ossipoff