[EM] Symmetric ICT reformulation and exploration

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:41:41 PST 2016

I'd say that MDDTR is better, but I'd guess that Buckln might be more
likely to get enacted, because of its use-prededent, and because opponents
could use Mono-Add-Plump against MDDTR (and proponents might not have as
much media availabiliy to answer adequately).

But a proposal should include all of the best possibilities:

Approval
Score
Bucklin
MDDTR (re-named "Majority-Disqualification")

Then, the initiative-proposal-committee, and the public, via polls &
focus-groups, would choose among those methods, for the initiative.

I'd say that Approval's plain naturalness & obviousness, an its no-cost
implementation would make it the easiest & most easily enacted 1st reform
from Plurality.

Michael Ossipoff