[EM] Symmetric ICT reformulation and exploration

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 13:46:33 PST 2016

I forgot to add Mono-Add-Plump to the advantages of Buclin over MDDTR. So
it should say:

Bucklin:

* Mono-Add-Plump

* Use-Precedence

* Easier protection of the CWs

MDDTR:

*CD

*LNHa

* Precinct-Summabilty

If Bucklin's easier protection is in question, then the comparison is
especially more favorable to MDDTR.

Michael Ossipoff