[EM] Top-two Approval Pairwise Runoff (TTAPR)

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Fri Nov 11 16:21:37 PST 2016

Very good!  And it works for a variety of Proportional Representation
methods, whether you deweight the ballots to 1/2, 1/3, or even totally
deweight to zero, so that no ballot that approved the first finalist has
any weight at all in deciding who the second finalist is.  That may be the
simplest method.