[EM] Top-two Approval Pairwise Runoff (TTAPR)

Monkey Puzzle araucaria.araucana at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:14:56 PST 2016

Thanks Kristofer, that does sound correct, and still O(n^2) as you note.

This is looking quite interesting.  You get clone independence from the PR
round.  Does it now avoid pushover strategy?  Quite possibly, because
elevating your weakest opponent could also weaken your hoped-for favorite.

How about IIA and monotonicity criteria?

Ted

 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal