[EM] FBC, center squeeze, and CD

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:26:56 PST 2016

Regarding the statement about burial deterrence,  the majority preferring
the CWs to the buriers' candidate can of course, being a majority, ensure
that some candidate of their choice doesn't have a majority pairwise vote
against hir, because such a majority is impossible if a majority of the
voters decline to be part of it.

So the buriers' candidate has a majority against hir because, by
assumption, those preferring the CWs to hir vote the CWs over hir.  And
there's a candidate whom the buriers like less thaln the CWs who _doesn't_
have a majority pairwise vote against hir.

So the burial is thwarted & penalized.

Michael Ossipoff