[EM] FBC, center squeeze, and CD

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:02:37 PST 2016

Though I'd prefer being able to rank all of the inbetweens  with respect to
eachother, to protect the better ones from the worse ones, all across their
range of merit..

Sure, 3-slot MDDTR would be fine.

I'd rate all the inbetweens at middle. I'd be giving them full protection
from my bottom-rated candidates. And their voters could fully protect them
from burial by plumping.

Of course everyone's protection from truncation would still be automatic.

The only difference is that I wouldn't be able to distinguish among the
inbetweens, but that wouldn't be so bad.

So 3-slot MDDTR would be fine with me.

The difference from 3-Slot ICT? wv-protection for everyone.

Michael Ossipoff