[EM] Two mathematicians propose new voting method, Majority Judgment

Stéphane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Thu May 12 09:16:47 PDT 2016

Majority Judgment seems some discrete version of median voting, a subject these professors already treated. Obviously, like range voting, it solves Condorcet paradox which is based on preferences. It may have some other problems, linked to their gauge value definition. Is +33 vs -32 really better than +30 vs -1 ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone