[EM] PAMSAC (Proportional Approval Method using Squared loads, Approval removal and Coin-flip approval transformation)

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 18 07:17:39 PST 2016

  I decided to put my recent thoughts on PR approval methods into a paper, and it can be found here - http://arxiv.org/abs/1602.05248
I called the new method PAMSAC:
ProportionalApprovalMethod (using)Squared loadsApproval Removal (and)Coin-flip approval transformation
arXiv.org isn't peer reviewed, but there are quite a few other papers on the same basic subject on there and there's no paywall, so I think it's quite a good place to use. Also it's in the computer science section because I've copied other people who have done the same for the same subject.
Also, updates can be made to articles so if any errors are found then they can be rectified.
Toby