[EM] Fwd: Electowiki account

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 02:13:42 PST 2016

Regarding b, some of us have applied for wiki accounts in the recent past but haven't been able to edit articles. My account has been approved but I always get the message:
"You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason: The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: Administrators, confirmed. "
Specifically, I was going to add/edit some entries about proportional systems that use approval and score voting.
Toby

      From: Rob Lanphier <robla at robla.net>

Not abandoned, but on my personal backburner.  Setting aside the tech
issues (e.g. getting logged in, getting messages through, etc), what
is it that y'all are hoping to accomplish:
a) on the mailing list?
b) on the wiki?

Rob
----