[EM] Fwd: Electowiki account

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Wed Dec 28 16:23:47 PST 2016

Hi folks,

Sorry for the (very) delayed response.  I've got a few ideas about
upgrades for EM/Electorama's infrastructure, and one day I may even
write them up and send something out to this list  ;-)

More inline....

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Jan Kok <jan.kok.5y at gmail.com> wrote:
> For several months I haven't been able to post directly to the EM list. This
> is another test to see if I can post now.

Not sure why the list seems to be flaking out periodically, that mail
got through.

> On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 10:24 PM, Someone <fdpk69p6uq at snkmail.com> wrote:
> I also wrote to robla at robla dot net in September, but no response
> there, either.
>
> Is the wiki abandoned?

Not abandoned, but on my personal backburner.  Setting aside the tech
issues (e.g. getting logged in, getting messages through, etc), what
is it that y'all are hoping to accomplish:
a) on the mailing list?
b) on the wiki?

Rob