[EM] Proportional representation.

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 4 14:35:26 PDT 2016

I do not think proportionality of seats won would be sufficient for an outcome to be called proportional/equitable. If you elect representatives to a legislative chamber that makes decisions by majority rule, you could reasonably fear that there will not be proportionality of "benefit" received from the policies enacted, no matter how you elected the representatives.
Kevin