[EM] ?MAM better than VoteFair? Steve's 3rd dialogue with Richard Fobes

Richard Lung voting at ukscientists.com
Fri Oct 16 10:59:52 PDT 2015

Hello election methods members, Vote Fair,

A while ago, on request by Kristofer, I introduced a method of Binomial
STV, which, unless extensive testing prove otherwise, should be equally
applicable to single as well as multiple seat elections, being a more
general theory of choice, generalising on traditional STV and Meek
method. It doesnt depend on Condorcet pairing, a points system
(descendants of Borda method), or premature exclusion (IRV and
conventional STV).

Yours sincerely,
Richard Lung.