[EM] Voting Benchmark

Kevin Venzke stepjak at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 6 06:58:50 PDT 2015

As you say, "once their preference is (partially) included their voting strength should lessen." Like (multi-seat) STV.

Kevin

      De : Marijn Stollenga <m.stollenga at gmail.com>
 À : Toby Pereira <tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk>; "election-methods at lists.electorama.com" <election-methods at lists.electorama.com>
 Envoyé le : Mardi 6 octobre 2015 8h40
 Objet : Re: [EM] Voting Benchmark

 Hmm, how do you envision that? You start by selecting the strongest one and fill a list like that?
 How would you prevent people from reusing their voting budget in that case?

 Marijn