[EM] (2) UK 'post mortem': Steve's 2nd dialogue with Kristofer

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at t-online.de
Wed Jun 24 04:43:35 PDT 2015

On 06/24/2015 01:40 PM, Kristofer Munsterhjelm wrote:
> Could you please use the standard mail quoting format used on this list,
> as given by bottom/interleaved style on
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style ? That would render your
> replies easier to read, be consistent with how I (and most of the other
> participants of this list) quote, and in my case, would also make my
> mailing program do the right thing when viewing or replying to your mail
> in turn.

Replying to myself here because I see that my email client made a
mistake of mixing blockquote and >. I'm going to set it to only reply as
plain text to fix that problem in the future. If you (Steve) need a
properly rendered version of the mail for quoting purposes, let me know
and I'll send you one.