[EM] Alexander Praetorius, regarding Frome, U.K.

Gervase Lam gervase at madasafish.com
Sat Jul 25 10:59:53 PDT 2015

Thinking about this, this list has previously discussed a lot a voting
method that is very similar to this "one person business" method:
Delegable Proxy[1] (basically proxy voting where each proxy can vote for
another person or proxy) but with the reasoning behind but not the
actual execution of Clarke Tax voting[2] mixed in.

So, instead of votes going around a Delegable Proxy network, a utility
score (in the form of money) would go around an economic network.

[1] http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Delegable_proxy
[2] http://rangevoting.org/CTT.html