[EM] How choice of voting systems depend on amount of participants

dikov dikov dikov1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 16:59:30 PDT 2014

Hi,

One of my friends wants to implement contests to his website and learning on the topic brought me to the voting systems. Since amount of voters (participants+followers) may reach even thouthands I suspect that different voting mechanisms would be appropriate, depending on amount of votes.

Is that right or he can stick to some systems that would be efficient on large and small scales?

Thank you in advance,

Dmytro