[EM] General PR question (from Andy Jennings in 2011)

Toby Pereira tdp201b at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 16:54:37 PDT 2014

With the food example, I meant it so that each food type wasn't repeatable so that you wouldn't have to make arbitrary decisions about liking a food less after the first time (so pizza/pizza wouldn't be an option). And while it isn't exactly analogous to political voting, I think there are probably other situations where it could be relevant. So in this case, I would reject the more proportional curry/fry-up because it is Pareto dominated by pizza/curry or pizza/fry-up, which I wouldn't necessarily do in political elections.