[EM] Fwd: New Criterion

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed May 21 03:48:26 PDT 2014

May I repeat the request to put terms like
MAM<http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/MAM>in electorama before you use
them here? For now, that link goes to an empty
page.

(Even CD... I understand that term, and I even think I might have invented
it, but these conversations should be at least theoretically readable to
somebody who doesn't already know all the acronyms.)