No subject

Thu May 8 11:58:05 PDT 2014

who suggest that individual voters should also have the possibility
to cast intransitive preferences. For example: Jobst Heitzig, who was
active in this mailing list one or two years ago, suggested that the
voters should vote in each pairing.

In my opinion, the voters should be urged to vote in a transitive
manner. Everything else would be prohibitively complicated. I believe
that the ordinary voter has a transitive opinion and that he would
misuse the possibility to vote in an intransitive manner only for
strategical purposes.

Markus Schulze