[EM] Voter strategising ability

robert bristow-johnson rbj at audioimagination.com
Thu Jul 24 11:05:40 PDT 2014

Jameson, i am assuming you meant this for the list.

*wow*!  i would have never expected a real-world election where it would
have mattered (in the outcome) whether it was a Shulze or Ranked-Pairs
Condorcet method.  not that the Romania 2009 was *any* Condorcet, but
was it STV and is the ballot data available?  otherwise i would ask, how
do we know how be the Smith set was?

bestest,

r b-j