[EM] margin vs winning votes

Stéphane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 22 18:54:27 PDT 2014

Hello,

As I took the time to illustrate many years ago,

voting your favorite sincerely as first choice instead of not voting
cannot make him lose while winning votes is the criteria.
voting your favorite sincerely as first choice instead of not voting can
make him lose while margin is the criteria.

An interesting property.

S.Rouillon, still reading...
PS: And Forest, I still use that Universal Preference Ballot !