[EM] MMPO(IA>MPO) (was IA/MMPO)

Forest Simmons fsimmons at pcc.edu
Sat Oct 26 14:13:38 PDT 2013

Yes, seeing IBIFA as an improvement on Bucklin is the key,

I don't see any counting shortcut.  We would need the full n by n pairwise
matrix with another n by m matrix of approvals based on the m possible
cutoffs.  For three slots, m would be 2.

Perhaps Max Spread (between threshold approval and opposition) would be a
name. MAOS?

Keep those ideas coming!