[EM] Helping the Pirate Party to vanish

Abd ul-Rahman Lomax abd at lomaxdesign.com
Sun Mar 17 19:18:24 PDT 2013

At 07:21 PM 3/17/2013, aGREATER.US wrote:
>You wrote
>
><<Yeah, right! They probably elected Obama, the usurper, who was
>born in Kenya, not Hawaii. If we don't rise up and defeat these
>aliens, tHey will soon be herding us into concentration camps,
>because they are also COMMUNISTS!!!!>>
>
>Please post your proof.
>Jon Denn
>Editor
>aGREATER.US

My proof is that you are a Communist. And probably a foreigner or at
least some kind of hippie pinko comsymp, with a name like "Jon"
instead of a god-fearing "John." And if you say otherwise, it's not
surprising, because your kind are taught that lying is good.

Look, Jon, are you serious? You can't recognize sarcasm? I really
hope you were joking.....