[EM] Upper-Bucklin naming (was: Median systems, branding....)

Andy Jennings elections at jenningsstory.com
Sat Jun 15 15:38:46 PDT 2013

It does sound like this system will have better resistance to the Chicken
Dilemma.  I can support it, assuming noone finds any fatal flaws.

I've thought about the top-down vs. bottom-up question and the naming for a
while and can't form a strong opinion.  Let me think about it some more.

I heard that a big reason FairVote has been moving to the "ranked choice"
branding is that it fits better with their long-term strategy, STV.

~ Andy