[EM] Electorama wiki requires login to view????

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 08:29:23 PDT 2013

I think we could have plenty of question captchas of the form:

   - What letters are missing in "E_ecto_ama" (in order, no spaces)?
   - What letters are missing in
"Gibba_d-Satterth_aite<http://wiki.electorama.com/wiki/Gibbard-Satterthwaite_theorem>"
   (in order, no spaces)?

etc. (Note the link in the second question)

Obviously a programmer could figure out how to defeat this pretty easily,
but it would discourage a "just answer all the questions exhaustively"
strategy.

If you'd like me to make a program that gives a long list of such questions
(including links), I would be happy to do so.

Jameson