[EM] Jon's article "The Second Most Important Electoral Reform"

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Sun Jun 2 23:57:27 PDT 2013

I'm forwarding what Jonathan Denn wrote:

 > The piece I did on Approval [...] ran into some obscure
 > editorial issue that prevented it from being widely promoted on
 > social media. However, that was resolved and it is back up today
 > and is already getting play. It would be great if you could invite
 > the DEMRA folk to get involved. It is posted at…

http://ivn.us/the-greater-platform/2013/05/07/will-banning-single-mark-ballots-make-greater-elections/

Jon, thank you for helping to promote election-method reform!