[EM] Discourse

Kristofer Munsterhjelm km_elmet at lavabit.com
Mon Jul 1 15:00:26 PDT 2013

On 07/01/2013 07:27 PM, Benjamin Grant wrote:
> Did my arrival somehow bring less civility and/or tolerance, or was this
> always a rough-and-tumble place before I even got here?
>
> I would hate to think that I brought the level of conversation down,
> politeness-wise.

If you're counting my recent response to DLW in that, let me say that it
is not typical of me. I try to generally be more civil than that. So at
least as concerns me, I think you were just unlucky.

On another note, I've been thinking about writing a reply to your
fairness/quality ideas, but I haven't had the time to do it yet. I'll
try to get around to it, eventually :-)