[EM] Proposed bullet-voting prohibition criterion

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Tue Jan 29 17:36:45 PST 2013

On 1/29/2013 2:23 PM, Kristofer Munsterhjelm wrote:
> There's a third possibility. The parties may produce "decoy lists" that
> aren't expected to get much support at all and are thus easily
> controlled by the parent parties. Party voters could then vote for a
> party and a randomly picked decoy list to get around the BVP limitation.

I've been using the term "shadow party" in presentations I've given, yet
I like your naming idea, which means I may try using the term "decoy
party", which is more self-evident as to meaning.

Kristofer, I make a point of reading your messages because I appreciate
your insights.  Thanks for your contributions.

Richard Fobes