[EM] proportional constraints - help needed

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 15:18:21 PST 2013

Although you do not appear to favour STV-PR to address your problem, I should have made it clear in my post, copied below, that
there is only ONE election.  That is to determine the set of successful candidates who have to be ordered for the list.  There is
then a succession of COUNTS of the same ballot papers, with the number of vacancies diminished by one at each successive count and
the candidate defeated in the previous count omitted.

Apologies if my lack of specificity in the original wording caused any confusion or misunderstanding.
James

---
Virus Database (VPS): 130206-1, 06/02/2013
Tested on: 06/02/2013 23:18:27