[EM] proportional constraints - help needed

Juho Laatu juho4880 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 02:29:19 PST 2013

Is there a quota or gender requirement or both requirements?

- If we assume that the quota rules are not needed since both genders will get seats also otherwise, is it ok if one grouping gets 3 women and the other one 2 men?
- Is it ok if the second seat goes to a male candidate of some grouping and the fifth seat goes to a female candidate of the same grouping?

Juho