[EM] proportional constraints - help needed

Peter Zbornik pzbornik at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 12:59:28 PST 2013

Hi Kristofer,

I am sending a short P.S. to my email below just to clarify the example
In the example in my email below we get the following result:

Seat/place number (ordered) --- Coalition --- quotas apply
1 --- A, B --- no
2 --- C --- yes
3 --- A --- no
4 --- B --- no
5 --- C --- yes

The problem is, that the quotas apply on the same coalition both
times, which leads to an unproportional distribution of candidates
which were quoted-in between the coalitions.

I am afraid this is not a trivial problem nor a problem.

PZ