[EM] A link to an additional Center for Electoral Science Approval video

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 20:12:21 PST 2013

As I mentioned, the Center for Electoral Science intends to enter a
professionally-produced animation video, introducing Approval voting,
in a video contest sponsored by a democracy-advocacy organization.

The forwarded message that I posted a few minutes ago contains a video
in which Aaron Hamlin, president of the Center for Electoral Science,
introduces and discusses Approval, and also discusses the video
contest, and the intention to enter a professionally-produced Approval
introduction animation video in the the contest.

The purpose of this posting is to post a link the campaign website of
the video project:

Here is the link:

(I don't know if it will work just by clicking on it here, because I'm
sending this as plain text--so that the paragraph spacings will post.
So it might be necessary to copy that URL, and then paste it into the
appropriate field for a website URL).

http://igg.me/at/approvalvoting/x/2431042 ?