[EM] Fwd: [CES #7368] The Center for Election Science's AV Video Fundraising Campaign has begun!

Michael Ossipoff email9648742 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 19:53:30 PST 2013

As explained below, the Center for Electoral Science intends to enter a
professionlly-produced simple video about Approval in a video contest
sponsored by an organization that advocates better democracy. The forwarded
message is self-explanatory.

Presumably the contestant videos will be seen by lots of people. Of course
the winner will get even more attention. This is a way to bring Approval in
particular, and voting system reform, to the attention of many people.
Maybe we can start to get some constituency demand for changing from
Pllurality to Approval.

The Center for Electoral Science's message is below: