[EM] Wikipedia article needs editing

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Fri Aug 30 11:56:33 PDT 2013

Abd ~

Thank you for warning us about this Wikipedia article ("Electoral reform
in the United States") being a battleground partly populated with
IRV-FairVote soldiers.

I'm choosing other "fronts" for my election-method reform efforts, which
is why I don't have time for these edits.

Richard Fobes
(aka VoteFair)