[EM] Update about Ending The Hidden Unfairness In U.S. Elections

Richard Fobes ElectionMethods at VoteFair.org
Fri Aug 30 12:19:09 PDT 2013

At the moment there is a FREE ebook edition of my book titled "Ending
The Hidden Unfairness In U.S. Elections."

It's available on Kindle and Nook ebook readers, and (at last check) is
available from iTunes (for iPads, etc.).  (It may also still be
available on other platforms.)

I am having to switch ebook distributors, so it's due to be withdrawn
soon, possibly following this long (Labor Day) weekend.  Later I will
release the same book through a different distributor.  It will still be
FREE.

(After the transition I'll provide some chapters of the book as articles
on the Democracy Chronicles site.)

Richard Fobes
Author of "Ending The Hidden Unfairness In U.S. Elections"